Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by z0d14c16 View Post
    actually zab i would rather play pros because honestly i think it would be easier to read pros then donks. also with pros i know i can not get rivered or have them chase 1 outers. its a lot easier to play pros in my opinion. pros never really change up their style ethier
    OMG Are you fking serious? With this post you showed that you are donk now ... If you dont know how to beat Donk, you think you will beat pro? Man, you are playing poker, every time you push you have only 50% to win hand, because you everything put on luck ... So you should shut up and stop posting so stupid posts and start playing normal.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ''Ask questions and talk about online poker sites or Poker Software''
    whats the question, z0d14c16?!?

Sergeant
    Zod, donks are an essential part of the game. with out them you cant win those pots where you have a monster and they are calling just to gamble and then you win big. like Zab said, if you have nothing but solid players you will have a much harder time then you already are now. so quit complaining and realize that it is better to have donks then pros at the table.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Zab cant control what players do at the tournies they are everywhere and can never get away from them

Elite PokerOwned Member
    great people, do not bother with trifles, there are things more important, no more complaints

Experienced Member
    define: donk

Private

Cool

Any somewhat decent player will thank the pokergods for presumed donks they sometimes knock you out prob but mostly should be the progviders for easy chips and bankroll

PokerOwned Pro
    you cant really let donks not play in tourneys lol plus if ur a good player you should like them!

I agree with Zab, donks are part of Poker, there must be a balance, so they are accepted here.

Sergeant Major
    he ZOD im not sure what a donk really is... maybe they're psychic or just super lucky....but they play and pay like you , me and every one else... sure they knock me out calling all in w/ garbage but what can you do.... MAYBE, you can start a new site where you can monitor the registries!!!! just ask if thier donks and if not , then let them play, but i bet someone will still knock out the better starting hand with luck on the river...... i call them RIVER RAT bottom feeders... LOL GL with this problem zod... i'm outtie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast