Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    the poker world is full of bad beats, donks, losers, and winners, ..whcih one are you?

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, I am tired of them, but that's just part of poker. Happens live too.

if you're tired of them go to the link i posted. it will help. no lose monies
    CK

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    the poker world is full of bad beats, donks, losers, and winners, ..whcih one are you?
    At times all of the above, just like everyone else.

Banned
    Ive taken so many bad beats ive learned that their not that bad

PokerOwned Demi-God
    gone the hole weekend gettin crushed on all sites
    its called swings and it happens to all of us
    did bang a 4th for 8 bucks late last night lol
    keep pluggin

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's only a bad beat if you played your hand in a bad way, for example - You hold JJ, A Q J is the river. Yay, 3 of a kind! All of a sudden, there is a raise, followed by a re-raise and you call in. Next card is a 10. Now, the fun part is that if you call, your not only running risk of the fact that they may have already hit the straight, they have a much higher chance of hitting the straight than you. If you dont hold the king in this situation (be it flush or reg), you're out. If you call and lose, that aint a bad beat. That's one example of a typical hand that players call bad beats. Just remember this - most people call in with high cards, if you call in with low cards to 4 people with high cards, you have a higher chance of hitting on the river (normally), but a low chance to win against a high pair. It's all in the player in an unpredictable game.

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post

Their isn't a terminology for me yet somewhere below loser I suppose

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    The problem is what players CALL a bad beat.....if you have pocket aces and do such a nice job of disguising it, the calls that come to your reasonable raise will mean that other hands might develop draws to beat you......not automatically a bad beat....you played your hand to get the most return, but unless you see 2 more aces and no str8 flush draw it ain't the nuts. If the turn and river put up ten and jack of suit, with the ace of that suit on board for your quads...the royal flush might be there and nearly every player will chase that draw if your bets are designed to get max return. Just abut every card room in the States will pay you a bad beat jackpot on that hand if the Royal is there, but it's really just 2 hands played from opposite perspectives. I've seen that hand play out once in Jackpot,l Nevada.....the bad beat bonus made both players very happy.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think every hand I lose is a bad beat hahahahahahahahaha

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast