Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wth po..

lol we have different definitions of deadbeat... also ill get some leaderboard points I guess, and its not the golden donkey leaderboard either, which is clearly your thing

PokerOwned Master
    Does your name pronounced sound like BALL SACKS? BauwSacks???
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

no, its more like bousacks. and mine are busted up after that run of cold cards

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol what a joke. I wish all the deadbeats would come out at once and declare they are leaving and not coming back...but this is a good start

Quote Originally Posted by bauwsacks View Post
    I don't think there will be a next time. points are gone and in 10 days ill default on this loan, after that I assume thatll be the last of me.
    O GAWD does that mean i can asssume,,, ur goona default on loan i gave u and leave? is that what u saying now...????........hopeeeenot true,,,!!,,...every weeeek the cilent decides who it will let win, lol u cant quit jsut casue losign for a while,,, thats way it g oes there. for all of us.. tooo

how welcoming we are.. lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

ill get ur loan back rickir, one way or the other. Just forum tilted, poker can be fickle.

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Master
    i think all sites r set up dif i think some r def nastier than others not to pick on surtain people it is random but still nasty

Quote Originally Posted by lethal2all View Post
    i think all sites r set up dif i think some r def nastier than others not to pick on surtain people it is random but still nasty
    Compared to live i have found nothing random at all about online poker. No wonder it isnt legal yet.. I guess live people just arent willing to be punched in the mouth for playing like a donkey and getting lucky. ooops that doent happen live go figure!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast