Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64346.7

PokerOwned Pro

WSOP:Full House Pro (Free on Xbox Live)

For any of you that have an Xbox.. I noticed this morning that they have World Series Full House Pro available as a free download on Xbox Live! Not sure if it's any good or not, obviously it's not real money play, but since it's free I went ahead and downloaded it myself. Looks like you can actually play online vs real opponents, as it says multiplayer; 1-9 players.

Have you tried to play it yet? Is it fun?

Hard to imagine that any serious poker play will happen on an Xbox - think there might be a chance that this will harm your game rather than help it?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea very true people playing poker on Xbox are most likely just messin around!

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Hard to imagine that any serious poker play will happen on an Xbox - think there might be a chance that this will harm your game rather than help it?

If you are playing to improve your game on the xbox, your game is already done for, because your brain doesnt work correctly.

PokerOwned Pro
    I found out it's the same WSOP one that you can download on your phone or whatever, they're all linked.

Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    If you are playing to improve your game on the xbox, your game is already done for, because your brain doesnt work correctly.
    Yeah I know it is not something that would help your game at all haha, where did I say anything about using it for that. For me I'm gonna just get the few easy achievements if I ever even play it.