Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64902.12

PokerOwned Demi-God

wow bcp was helpful for a change

So I did few depsoit few weeks ago on bcp. First was the first ever deposit and 2nd i did a reload bonus that i entered. for some reason they said i could only get the first deposit bonus since the reload promotion was over they said. Well I did ttalk to them in chat and after a bit of going back and forth they credited me with the bonus. I didn't even have to clear it like u normally do. they just gave it to me which made me very happy. here is my chat that i just had and just wanted to post it cuz i was surprised that they didn't make me earn the player pts to clear it. Ty BCP
    Your Question: reload bonus

Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.

You are now chatting with Daniela . (Poker Solutions Agent) - BlackChipPoker Support

11:50Daniela .: Hello! Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Daniela.

11:50joe crisosto: hi

11:51joe crisosto: so I made a few deposits week and half ago or so

11:52joe crisosto: first was my first deposit ever and I used the bonus code for that. than a day later I saw there was a reload bonus that u were offering and I used that code for a 2nd deposit, some reason it only gave me the first deposit bonus that I cleared and im wondering about the other reload bonus

11:52Daniela .: Hi, How may I help you?

11:52Daniela .: Hi, How may I help you?

11:52joe crisosto: I entered the code reload2014 like it said

11:52joe crisosto: but I don't c it in my bonus area

11:52Daniela .: Where did you see that code?

11:52joe crisosto: on promotion page

11:52joe crisosto: it's not there anymore

11:53Daniela .: The reason I ask is because we do not have that promotion any longer

11:53joe crisosto: but at the time the reason y I did a 2nd deposit was the reload bonus

11:53Daniela .: The reason I ask is because we do not have that promotion any longer

11:53joe crisosto: yeah but at the time u did

11:53joe crisosto: I don't c it there anymore but like I said it was there an di did it within time frame that it said

11:54Daniela .: When did you make the deposit?

11:54Daniela .: When did you make the deposit?

11:54joe crisosto: i can look but don't know exact date

11:57joe crisosto: i cant figure out the dates

11:57joe crisosto: im tyring to look it up

11:59Daniela .: One moment'

11:59Daniela .: One moment'

12:00Daniela .: May I please have your username?

12:00Daniela .: May I please have your username?

12:01joe crisosto: newdaddyhere

12:02joe crisosto: the 2nd deposit was a day or two after the first one

12:07Daniela .: Your bonus was properly credited for the last bonus reload bonus promotion for the deposit you made on the 4th

12:07Daniela .: Your bonus was properly credited for the last bonus reload bonus promotion for the deposit you made on the 4th

12:08joe crisosto: well i don't have it in my bonus area only the first deposit one

12:08Daniela .: Actually, I apologize for my mistake. By the 4th the reload bonus promotion was over

12:08Daniela .: Actually, I apologize for my mistake. By the 4th the reload bonus promotion was over

12:09joe crisosto: well it was still up the promotion. I wouldn't of odne a 2nd deposit if it wasen't shown there

12:09joe crisosto: I thk i t's only fair that u should still credit the bonus since it was still up. I saw few days later it was taken down

12:11Daniela .: I am sorry but we cannot credit the bonus

12:12Daniela .: The promotion is no longer active

12:12Daniela .: The promotion is no longer active

12:13joe crisosto: i get that, i just think with the dates i did it in time. do u have a link t o that bonus page that i can look up myself

12:15Daniela .: We're going top credit your account but this is an exception we are making

12:15Daniela .: We're going top credit your account but this is an exception we are making

12:15Daniela .: That is not our normal procedure

12:15Daniela .: You entered the code on the wrong date and that is why you did not get it

12:15Daniela .: You entered the code on the wrong date and that is why you did not get it

12:16Daniela .: The bonus is in your account now

12:16Daniela .: Is there anything else I can assist you with?

12:17joe crisosto: no that's it

12:17joe crisosto: ty for your help

12:17Daniela .: You are very welcome; I'm happy to be of assistance!

12:17Daniela .: Today from 4 to 7pm ET we'll have Happy Hours in the Sit&Crush so you can earn double the points by playing the same amount as you usually do during these scheduled hours! Enjoy and thanks for chatitng with us.

12:17Daniela .: Today from 4 to 7pm ET we'll have Happy Hours in the Sit&Crush so you can earn double the points by playing the same amount as you usually do during these scheduled hours! Enjoy and thanks for chatitng with us.

12:17Daniela .: Today from 4 to 7pm ET we'll have Happy Hours in the Sit&Crush so you can earn double the points by playing the sam

PokerOwned Demi-God
    bump bump bump bump bump

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    geezy want half lolz this is a first tho man gl
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

Bcp has always had good customer service. So has ACR. They are on same platform.