Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

What's your favorite poker site?

My favorite poker site is probably Lock Poker. I really like the layout and their variety of tournaments they have for good prices. When Pokerstars is available again to the US players, then that will probably turn out to be my favorite.

poker stars was my favorite by far before black Friday ,I would not be playing lock or carbon or betonline or bovada or pokerpros network or Americas cardroom , if was not forced to..... as these are my only choices and I find them all to be rigged bad beat machines!!!!!I would compare these sites to a dryer full of clothes ,if u keep running the dryer eventually all the close turn to lint and the dryer gets it all.....same thing with these sites and players money if they keep it passing around through there bad beat machine.... eventually they get it all not the good players!!!!!

pokerstars........fool tilt is back but the un-randomness is even worse there

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think that pokerstars is really good.. better than 770 poker or something.. But every online pokerroom has their own way of shuffling.. but i trust them to be fully reliable.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pokerstars is my favorits Poker website.
    There are always al lot of players.

Experienced Member
    pokerstars is the best for me since i can play using my mobile. i hope full tilt will launch one soon. i love their SNG.

PokerOwned Master
    My favorite poker sit is pokerstars and full tilt poker, two of the best

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Can't play on pokerstars. I play on Carbon. They have some good benefits, lots of freerolls and I like the interface.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I like all that I can play on except Bovada, just playin for fun anyways
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

I play on Carbon, Lock, Juicy. I play on Bovada every now and again don't care for it. I want to play on ACR. Carbon is probably my favorite for now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast