Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63980.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UB malware

PokerOwned Veteran
    There was some kind of flaw in there last update apparently. They said it has something to do with them trying to detect poker bots.
    Here's more info - Security Happening - UB Blog

PokerOwned Pro
    Hasn't UB had lots of problems with poker bots in the high stakes? I remember my dad talking about that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ha. Yeah. I think it was like 2004 to 2007 this guy cracked the code and was able to see all his opponents hole cards! GOD-MODE!!! That went on for years. He would play high stakes, he scammed over 20 million$ off of players. Russ Hamilton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Needless to say I would never play big money on UB. This kinda ruined them.

wwwelll,, first off, when i use AVG and try to dwnolad AP and UB<< it wont even let it load, I always had to disable the software to just dwnload them. BUT i never had any prob after i loaded them. I have new laptop now, and have been just using the norton virus, trial pro g till it runs out, and it let me load UB fine, BUT when my feltstars and carbon poker had updates yest,,, it wouldnt load the new files and q uarentined them also,, I HAD to d isable that setting, telll it to ignore,, and load the new updates,, seems OK,,. I have never run the malware prog on this new laptop,, i mite be scared too now LOL.. WHEN U SAID I FOUND 78 infections,, what did it do with all those??? did it clear thenm??? I<M just wonderin?? ok tx for the info

happened to me also a few days back,,,,uninstalled UB,,, then emailed support, they said sometimes after an update it might do it,,,reinstalled it no prob. ran an AVG scan...came up blank...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Seasoned Veteran
    Tb ñ consigo abrir o ub anti-virus ñ deixa

Corporal
    Malwarebytes works good. Someone told me once that FullTilt infected them. I have not had that problem. I figured they probably got it elsewhere and didn't realize it.

PokerOwned Master
    ub is a site no one should ever play, they already made an error and the industry needs to make an example of them, BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNED

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12