Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

turning cash into points

If there are no p2ps on Carbon, is there a way for me to use Carbon $ to buy points for the freeroll tickets? Earning points the old fashioned way has practically destroyed my laptops operating systems, and all the malware/adware has terminally slowed processing time. Wish I had known how unsafe the links provided by the offerwalls were. Im going to get a new netbook today, and won't risk that again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sure its not save to install programms from the offer wall. so protect yourself. u should get a very small linux version for a dvd or setup a USB bootstick, or use a windows live cd, or install a virtuall Pc to run this offers. But never surf with your system that you use at home !

Quote Originally Posted by joebottrop78 View Post
    sure its not save to install programms from the offer wall. so protect yourself. u should get a very small linux version for a dvd or setup a USB bootstick, or use a windows live cd, or install a virtuall Pc to run this offers. But never surf with your system that you use at home !
    I'm sure thats sound advice, but I have no idea what any of that means. I turn on computers and use them, thats about how much I know about them. To be frank, I thought it was a win-win on the up-and-up. I thought they gave us credit for doing surveys and such. I was unaware that they were actually trying to take advantage of our willingness to do business with them by infecting my personal property with malicious programming. So I will get a new comp, and consider it a lesson learned that my optimistic view of humanity put me at a liability yet again. I get burned alot, but I rarely get burned twice. Pretty toxic model actually: People give fraudulent answers and scam the surveyors, the surveyors attach malware that tracks your info anyways to scam you back. Sooooo American.

But Anywhooooooo, back to my original query.

I guess posting in the forum is the only way for you. If the other methods are poisoning your computer, it is not worth it
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Don't do the downloads, stick to the normal tasks from the whats working section and the ticker that others are successfully converting. Crowdflower converts 100% when done right. Also the surveys on usamp, if you qualify they pay out.
    There are also the videos and radio which are small but add up.
    With no p2p transfers there isn't a way to buy points unless if you find a person willing to take a chip dump, which can get your account suspended if you try and cash out.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    get with treeman69 when hes on he may be able to help you
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

i wonder that too....it wud be nicie .....

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

How does Zab pull off redeems? It's nothing more than a transfer, right? So there has to be some level of trust you can establish with them to be able to do it.

What are points worth? Is there a going rate? Im not afraid of Carbon marking me for a dump of a dollar or 2, alot of people sit down with that much give it to me in one hand and leave all the time, and they aren't even dumping.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast