Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64136.77

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    $2 for 1100 points?

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    What are points worth? Is there a going rate? Im not afraid of Carbon marking me for a dump of a dollar or 2, alot of people sit down with that much give it to me in one hand and leave all the time, and they aren't even dumping.
    Carbon/BCP/ACR = 500 points per $1 roughly
    Lock/Juicy = 8 points per $1

PokerOwned God
    Ok, so you know what a download is right. ok. download this http://www.sandboxie.com/SandboxieInstall.exe
    then install it. just read the manual that comes with it. at least read some of it. ok, then at least read for a few minutes. read something fukc.
    what this does is its like your pc in a pc. sounds dumb or no clue? I explain. you turn on the pc, log on to PO and check out the chat, right? or u surf the web. anyways, with sandboxie installed you do the same thing on the same pc, but you will be inside this yellow box or yellow window. a window is the same thing that you read this message in. see how its like a box. or square or whatever. windows. well with sandboxie, you will have a window inside a window.

This new window, with yellow on the outside, what I mean is right now you look at your window and its border is well there really is no distinct colors. its just a window, right? after run this there will be a very noticeable yellow outline.

anyways, click the sandboxie icon when you start your pc. then just do as you usually do. this is good for downloading shit. it downloads to sandboxie I guess. not sure how the protection level is but is better than not running at all I do know that.

u say u don't want to install shit to help your pc from viruses? then why are we even talking about downloads?

I await, if you like further info.... HMU

otherwise I will consider that you are not open to anything new, and you think bad things will happen if you download sandboxiie.

it uninstalls very easy but it s ur pc whatever.

lol, I will check out sandboxie, ty.

It's a better option than restoring the computer. It's solid

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Carbon/BCP/ACR = 500 points per $1 roughly
    Lock/Juicy = 8 points per $1
    OK

$2 Carbon for 1000 points. I suppose the other person needs at least the minimum buy-in for a .02/.04 table in order to get the $2.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    hey it works better sometimes than surveys u are guarantee to get points for cash than u are with your info
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

I suck at point whoring, I need to hit the fucking raffle.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    get a paypal account and buy that way. If your desparate, you can buy right on site from matomy and get 145 points for a dollar PP. there are folks here that will give you 300-500 points per dollar paypal. That the main way I get mine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12