Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

tracking software

I agree with the use of tracking software like poker-edge, some do not. I think since it is available to everyone for the same price it is fair. I really like poker-edge (when it works correctly), and this is one reason I do not like Bovada, I think it is imperative to know who you are playing against, otherwise half of the skill is gone

Seasoned Veteran
    IF it is there to use use it Dont think anything is wrong with that but a good player and sit at the table for a couple mins and realize the type of players that are there with them

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    waste track the player during the session that is reallyall that matters

PokerOwned Master
    If you need software to play poker you should quit

Sallywoo is a bot, he have a O8 software that play for him on fulltilt.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    I use HEM2 and find the information I get from it to be invaluable. When I was playing alot on lock poker and had alot of tournament hands built up on some of the players I saw alot it helped with decisions based on trends opponents had. I think it helped alot in my decisions to reach the FT of the $55 5K 5 times in 1 week period and is 1 of the best investments I could make into my online game
    Notable FTs-2/7/2011 $55 12.5K FTP (8th-$378) 3/23/2011- 3.30 8max 1.5k Stars (1st-$434)-5/02/2012 5.50r/a $2500 True (2nd-$306)

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think sports players buy equipment why not poker players

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitjunkie View Post
    I agree with the use of tracking software like poker-edge, some do not. I think since it is available to everyone for the same price it is fair. I really like poker-edge (when it works correctly), and this is one reason I do not like Bovada, I think it is imperative to know who you are playing against, otherwise half of the skill is gone
    I totally disagree with this statement. First off poker is becoming less and less about poker. It has become a software war and it is ridiculous. No longer about who is a better poker player but rather who can interpret their software better.

PokerOwned God
    I think it helps a lot especially when multitabling.

PokerOwned Pro
    in response to if you need to use it then quit - good players don't need it I say bullcrap
    I consider myself a pretty good player, and with this I incorporate anything that can help keep track of the 100's of thousands of hands I have played over the years, especially when it comes to other players. most sites if you stay at same level you will run across a lot of players you have seen before and a lot you have not, if you keep notes on the ones you have played via the poker client, then that is no different, and I think you should keep those notes. but as far as players you do not know, its good to have poker-edge so you know if they are complete maniac or a shark, before its too late to find out on your own. plus it helps when looking for a loose game or a tight game. if you do not use this software for any other reason than you cant afford it, you are kidding yourself in thinking you can be as good as those that use it. I once told a co-worker of mine who told me he played to read one of my books I own, he said "I already know how to play poker", then he invited me to his game and I clean house! Don't kid yourself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast