Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.91

Tons of new players this year

Any one else noticing or find it odd that on Black Chip and America's Card Room there are hundreds of new players from Costa Rica? Seriously there will be at least 1-3 of them at any given table in these rooms and they have all signed up in the last 2 & half months and are all males.
    I try to keep tabs on everyone I'm playing with and rarely found anyone from this country on these sites prior to this year. The lower stakes & free rolls are infested with these players now... So what gives? Something STINKS, what do you think?

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    When I first signed up for black chip they verified my email and gave me an account I played for about a month before I looked into the details section when I did I saw they listed my residence as Coasta Rica, even though ,I live in goergia.There are other things I feel are suspicious too though trying to move away from this site .

for what it's worth in figuring this out, my residence is listed correctly - I signed up in June 2012
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SyKoChiller View Post
    Any one else noticing or find it odd that on Black Chip and America's Card Room there are hundreds of new players from Costa Rica? Seriously there will be at least 1-3 of them at any given table in these rooms and they have all signed up in the last 2 & half months and are all males.
    I try to keep tabs on everyone I'm playing with and rarely found anyone from this country on these sites prior to this year. The lower stakes & free rolls are infested with these players now... So what gives? Something STINKS, what do you think?
    Very interesting, whatever the reason most likely it is not good

PokerOwned God
    Was Costa Rica allowed to play on the site before ? Maybe they have new regulations...

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    When I first signed up for black chip they verified my email and gave me an account I played for about a month before I looked into the details section when I did I saw they listed my residence as Coasta Rica, even though ,I live in goergia.There are other things I feel are suspicious too though trying to move away from this site .
    This is more than likely the cause, I will have to check my location when I log in.