Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63591.03

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lol, its not cheating playing at two different sites. But it would be illegal to play in a single table tournament or at a cash table at once lol. its a pretty cool program though specially if you have two private tournaments at the same time at a conflicting site. I was wondering though if sandboxie would work for taking surveys that you have allready taken or is that not allowed?

Banned
    but yeah, gametime brought up a good point imo, get the ok and save the email just in case, i saved mine in a poker related folder in my yahoo, i would advise the same as well, i am sure it is fine for all, but i didn't ask for all, i asked for me, not saying i am special, cause i am not, but i got the ok, but i am no rep for merge by any means. so yeah, if you do it, maybe it'd be best if you write and get confirmation yourself, cover your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas3154 View Post
    Seems like we have some cheaters in the building
    lol not cheaters just Jones n poker players. Bored experimenting. Pay Back!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

I bet merge owes most of these players on po something from somewhere. Ya That!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I am finding sandbox one complicated thing but im sure if i understand it wud be helpful dnt think i wud need to understand it i dont even understand the phrase sandbox all i know it was a pretty cool map on halo 3

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    If it was legal, why can't you just open both site regularly.
    ^^^This, if it is legal, why do they have the error message pop up that you are only allowed to have one merge client open at a time?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    ^^^This, if it is legal, why do they have the error message pop up that you are only allowed to have one merge client open at a time?
    Security function in the software. Same way other sites monitor ISP for tournament entry. This network just happens to offer the same games on different clients. You could not play UB and AP in same way because of security. This doesn't mean its wrong to inquiry about a legitimate concern to be able to use the site in a way that prohibits someone from using multi-accounts or collusion within the same household.

All you are doing, is trying to play more than one event at a time. Would be like playing a tournament on Cake and PokerStars at the same time. They are different tournaments running at the same time. If they don't offer all games (most private forum games are exclusive to that poker site) you are unable to play them based on the security software. It doesn't make it wrong. From what I have read the red flags are the ISP checks. Way the software is written, there is less of these flags, based on the way the software functions.
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 03-26-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123