Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64493.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JBD

Sick of carbon.. What are some other good options for a us player?

Games I like are A. small nl or small limit HOLD EM cash tables (six seat). B. Mtts (the smaller field and buy in the better)
    I am not too familiar with SNGS is that something one should look into when building BR? The softer the games the better..

Was talkin to someone about BCP, said they have some neat stuff like .01/.02 nl and debit cards and such. Sounds interesting. Have not heard much about juicy...do they payout? or jerk off? What about bovada? Or others? Any input appreciated. Where do you play and what continues to bring you back to that site?

Carbon i just can't win on, too many strange things happen there. Took two dollars two near twenty in a short time only to continually lose to shit hands, wild bets or crazy cards...although i didnt play to many mtt tourneys, mainly cash tables.

Many thanks in advance to all those that contribute. Your help is appreciated.
    Last edited by JBD; 04-19-2013 at 12:51 AM.

JBD
    BUMP...your opinion counts!

PokerOwned Pro
    I prefer carbon, however you can also play on BCP and Juicy Stakes in the US. Not all states can though.

PokerOwned Master
    move to mexico. i hear they're strict with immigration so make sure you have the qualifications they're looking for. OJ. i'm not american so don't have that problem but out of the US friendly sites I've played then BCP seems the best pick.

Try some of the other sites PO has FRs for to get a feel for a few sites. Bovada has a pretty good reputation. Lock is having major issues.

JB I really do like you, you seem cool in chat. BUT this is just my opinion and not trying to make this personal, but if you can't win on Carbon, in the long run you will have the same results at any site.

Sometimes we go through a downswing and no matter how well we play a hand we still lose. Good luck !!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned God
    Lock poker is a good choice. I think it still accepts US players.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    JB I really do like you, you seem cool in chat. BUT this is just my opinion and not trying to make this personal, but if you can't win on Carbon, in the long run you will have the same results at any site.

Sometimes we go through a downswing and no matter how well we play a hand we still lose. Good luck !!
    yeah, I think i'm on a down swing now, im gonna slow down, sit back and watch for a while, lol
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

does bovada accept those vanilla debit card or any reloadable card?

There are not alot of choices for US players anymore. I think it's just how the cards run no matter what site your on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast