Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: rush poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    Rush poker is very fast.But you get to pick better hands to play. I recommend playing pocket pairs and AK AQ.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love to play rush poker, but I only play on the omaha tables cause you can play with a bigger selection of hands and the full tilt points come a lot faster. NL tables I don't like too, only played two times and didn't had the patience to keep waiting the premium hands.

PokerOwned Veteran
    ruskin, bad story, hope u could afford it..my rush experience is pretty good, but i obly played some thousand hands @ 2/5cents holdem there, but i liked it a lot...

PokerOwned Veteran
    how is rush omaha?never played it...are there a lot of bad players?

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    raf stop posting twice in a row just so you can get more points, if you want to post immediately after yourself you can edit your original post

PokerOwned Veteran
    alright ill do so

Corporal
    Rush poker is soooo unpredictible, the first time when i played it, i have KK and made a standart raise, when ppl started 3betting me, of course i went all inn, and they showed me JJ, AA... AA made the hole pot, damn it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i see that no so many people are happy with rush poker loll,,, ,,, add me to the list ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ruskinrob View Post
    My Rush experience was the straw that broke the camels back, had that auto rebuy set up and unbeknownst to me my little 12 yr old nephew was on playing free money games clicked on Rush and my bankroll got depleted for $300 I got my statement and I kept looking at it in shock over 30 withdrawals for ten bucks...needless to say I'll never set up an account again like that. I myself did well at rush but after being taken in one of the scandals and not being reimbursed to my satisfaction I no longer play Full Tilt I like the site alot and maybe someday I'll play there again just still angry with the admin and the way they handled the situation.
    what happened to make u this angry man ,,,,,,, if u don't mind me asking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

PokerOwned Veteran
    rush isnt very fun. ur not able to spot weak players and theres not a lot of skill involved at the low stakes. really all in or fold id rather play 6 handed n win money.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast