Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

Running multiple merge clients

Anyone know if I were to run two merge clients (Hero Poker and Carbon Poker) using two computers, if that violates any terms. Obviously, it's not to cheat. I want to play the carbon freerolls for PO, but there's also a tournament I want to play on Hero and that's where my bankroll is.

Will both puters be using the same IP address? If so I don't think it'll let you and if they (Merge) find out, you may be banned from all Merge sites...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Banned
    You can use Sandboxie. That is what I use and I never have any problems.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    I had a friend that used the sandbox app and everything worked out fine, in fact several people i know use it but i also know of 1 person that was caught some how and was banned from Merge for life, so just be awares that it could cause some issues, might not so the risk is up to you
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I already think about that, but never did because I'm pretty sure that this will break their rules. If I was you, I wouldn't do that.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I'll check that sandbox app soon. Well, I did it already. I used my desktop to log onto PO private freeroll, and was on Hero playing a regular tournament. I don't know why same ip address matters as long as i'm not trying to play the same games with myself to cheat. If I'm banned, I'm banned. Just wanted to know if anyone had a clear answer.

PokerOwned Master
    Give me a break. No wait, I got this free roll I just gotta play in. I dont care if they ban me, its a FR. Nothin good can come from that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    sounds good...................of course i would never warn ppl............what not to do ..............it is their life.............and it seems harmless

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i have been using sandboxie to run multiple skins...haven't had any issues but prob should lay off. wouldnt want to get banned and have my bankroll stuck on the site

PokerOwned God
    can someone give me a link to "sandboxie" and it lets u run multiple merge sites?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast