Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RTR shecdule fucked

first issue is that there GMT times are an hour behind...i know this because im in the fucking UK

second issue is they seem to be a whole 12 hours out of sync for some strange reason as tournament passwords havent been working for some poeple...tourneys have been starting when they shouldnt and on the wrong days (there have been a couple of threads highlighting this i thought people were just reading the schedule wrong)

but the juicy game is about to start in 11 minutes time 10AM GMT it is listed as 9PM GMT :/ any ideas whats going wrong they got ahead of themselves or they missed out a day?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Ya I noticed this too thought it was weird lol. Good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by pokerponed View Post
    Ya I noticed this too thought it was weird lol. Good luck all
    it was juicy's cock up, RTR got back to me and said they were discussing it with them LOL keep an eye out for any more that are like proper bad out of sync let them know
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

ya there timing is off kinda like my poker game i just go by the poker sites lobby time. gl fools
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    it was juicy's cock up, RTR got back to me and said they were discussing it with them LOL keep an eye out for any more that are like proper bad out of sync let them know
    Ya I noticed juicy was the off one too lol Good to know tyvm

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Yeah. they are still off there times, Its kinda hard to figure them out, but hey there free, so i will deal with it.

PokerOwned Pro
    Ha! I was looking at there schedule today and wondered what the heck was going on. None of the ones I was watching for was when it said it would be.

They also suck because in America most of the sites that will allow US players the RTR Free Rolls are either at 7-9 in the morning or 1 am in the middle of the night! Guess you gotta quit your shitt y job if you wanna play lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hint hint to any and all developers of the site rtr... adjust for local time please

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah when they first started them they had a few that were listed as the wrong time I noticed. I would just look in the poker room lobbies on the days I wanted to play to make sure they were correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast