Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

PokerOwned Demi-God

Question about satellite wins on wpn

So I won a seat to the 80 dollar sat. into the million on sunday playing the jackpotfreeroll freebuy. I wish I had talked to someone sooner, because apparently if i had just figured a way to get registered before i won, i would of been given the 80 bucks and then could unreg and get that 80 back also. Anyway, I didn't so now I was automatically reg'd into the sat. on sunday, and even if i could find someone to lend me the funds to reg for the million, incase i did win a seat, and then unreg to return the funds, the sat is too close to start of the million and prob won't end til after it starts, so that won't work anyway.

So my question is , What would happen if I unregistered from the seat that I won? Do I just lose my seat or would I get money, or a ticket? I don't play sat.'s too much so don't know how they work exactly, would appreciate it if anyone knows answer to this, as I'd rather take the 80 bucks.

They won't let you unregister - you'll actually get an error message when you click "unregister" that says something along the lines of "Entries won in satellite tournaments cannot be removed". Best thing you can do is get someone to play it for you and offer them a cut.

Hey madjek, Let's Polka instead of playing poker.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When you win a seat in the satellite you can't unregister.

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    Yeah rivdee is right id take her advice cause it a waist if you don't who know you could win good luck
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.