Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64455.98

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    I will only deposit at Pokerstars, even when others offer deposit offers etc

I play on FTP, PP, (not 888, its crap) and the various Poker Clones (the ones that all like themselves like Titan, Winner, William Hill, Gala, 777) for the freerolls.

I am a bit brasic for depositing at the moment so any money i earn from the Freerolls (got ?2 in a 4700 field 9th place finish on a PP FR and 390 in the 100k depositor freeroll for 45c [wohoo!!]) i just put into playing games.

The PP freeroll that earned me ?2 let me invest in a 200 man tornament that ended up getting me a good $16 in money for a final table finish (i forget what place) and and i put that into playing in the $1 SNG's that PP has so i am working on improving that bankroll there but if someone gave me ?10 to put on a poker room, i would pick Pstars

FYI : The country specific freerolls offer nice fields (like 300-600 for the UK) with even a couple of ?2 for a 21st place finish! so if you pair your Pstars / TP account up you can xfer it over when you win and play it on Pstars

ive done well on staRS bring stars back

PokerOwned Veteran
    pokerstars is not the best. ps can lick my hairy balls.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cssml609 View Post
    pokerstars is not the best. ps can lick my hairy balls.
    Really? Whats no good about it?

IMHO its got a better class of player (yes, fish at lower stakes but everywhere has that) and i love the feel of how their tables are.
    Most poker rooms even though they have millions invested in the software still put out crap looking clients

Pokerstars was my favorite as well. then the bastards at the DOJ had to ruin it. I hope someday Stars will be open to US players again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    naw FTP blew stars away!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have enjoyed playing at Carbon through pokerowned. I like the discounts.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

Quote Originally Posted by wlmartin View Post
    Really? Whats no good about it?

IMHO its got a better class of player (yes, fish at lower stakes but everywhere has that) and i love the feel of how their tables are.
    Most poker rooms even though they have millions invested in the software still put out crap looking clients
    ill give u a run down of why pokertards is a bag of shite
    traffic is stupidly high on anything which means your chances of cashing anything worth while are miniscule
    the software is pathetic for such an established site ud think they could come up with something better especially now they own tilt
    its all eurpopians and this means they bet like fucking idiots and justify themselves with egos that rivel that of say prince fucking william

i like merge ive played there since i started playing poker and i have no issues with them there are plenty of half decent sites out there and stars isnt one of them but it does have the potential to be but i cant see that happening
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Seasoned Veteran
    sorry for all the incoveniece guys and admins,it was a stupidity to beg for money.i will play freerolls and i will make my bankroll.i have already started to win in our freerolls,taking the the first place in the freeroll.thanks pokerowned.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i agree pokerstars is the best better than all

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast