Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Pokerowned donk!

I play freerolls, do good. I win LLBS, thats good. Then I donk away like 30,000 points in PO client, not so good lol. Does any1 else have this problem or am I just the biggest donk ever

It's stories like this that have kept me from playing in the client. It just never seems to work out in the long run.

we all have stories of big points swings and loses, you are not the only one.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Pro
    Yeah point swings on this site seem like the norm to be honest.

PokerOwned Master
    i think everyone has point swings at one point or another

Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    It's stories like this that have kept me from playing in the client. It just never seems to work out in the long run.
    I think in all honesty, there are less than 10 people on here that have played in the client for a considerable amount of time that are real winners. The game selection in small, and the swings are big. You need to get lucky early, and then use good BRM and game selection.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I think in all honesty, there are less than 10 people on here that have played in the client for a considerable amount of time that are real winners. The game selection in small, and the swings are big. You need to get lucky early, and then use good BRM and game selection.
    While that advice seems true of poker in general, how are you supposed to have good game selection in the client? I've logged in a few times, but it doesn't seem like there are really any options since there is usually only one game running.

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    donkatronic youre my hero.... nah client is bogus.. nygmen is reckless and busts me for my points constantly...can I ban myself from client? I think I need to..i need a new trail for points fuck

Quote Originally Posted by DonkAtronic View Post
    I play freerolls, do good. I win LLBS, thats good. Then I donk away like 30,000 points in PO client, not so good lol. Does any1 else have this problem or am I just the biggest donk ever
    That is what a lot of people do on this site....client is a bish....i suggest if you keep playing there to maybe drop to the 10/20 stakes for a while and steer clear of the PLO donk racing lmao...gl man

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    That is what a lot of people do on this site....client is a bish....i suggest if you keep playing there to maybe drop to the 10/20 stakes for a while and steer clear of the PLO donk racing lmao...gl man
    But it's so much fun to PLO donk race! lol No seriously, it is fun that's why I play it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast