Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Seasoned Veteran

Poker sites that owe me money

I know this is probably a waist of time but if any one can help me in the situation I would be over so gratefull. Over the years I have played on many sites and cashed out many winnings but in some cases the sites have closed or denied my money. The support in many of these sites I don't think even exist anymore here is a list; Landshark Poker, G2G Pros, Adameve Poker and of course Fulltilt. If anyone has information that would be great as well.
    Thank you,
    lilnewtdog

well if they closed there doors then you have no recourse. if you are from the US then you will have to fill out a form from the DOJ to get your money from tilt.. except for tilt i havent heard of any of them other sites
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

There is some post in the News section of the forum I think with details about how to get back your Fulltilt monies. As for the rest of those sites I think you're shit out of luck.

Ultimate Bet and Absolute are being liquidated soon, but most experts say players wont receive more than a few pennies on every dollar in their balances
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    If the money was made before the USIGEA )or whatever order the letters are in) went into effect you can petition the site to return the funds. If they do not communicate with you, you will have to file a report with the dept. of justice. They will only enforce payments on money made before the legislation was enacted.

PokerOwned Veteran
    anyone have any problems with PokerStars?

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Contact their Customer Service Depts or file a complaint with the Networks the site were featured on-Good Luck
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by denchik0712 View Post
    anyone have any problems with PokerStars?
    Poker Stars is the gold standard. It's the site that all of US players miss dearly. Many of would sacrifice our first born on Mother's Day to be able to play there again.

so online poker really pays people?ha,sweeeet

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned Veteran
    Pokerstars is the best i dont have any problems with this poker software it cool