Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64504.72

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poker Sites

Poker Sites

Hi everyone, fairly new to pokerowned. Is there a poker site that is referred to play on more than others. Just looking for some insight on a good site to play on.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i like bcp and acr. Carbon poker has a lot more traffic the bcp and acr but like I said I thk overall for cashouts and play I would go with bcp and acr. Than juicy stakes and lock. Oh can't forget about bovada, heard there good with cashouts also. gl to u

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    if u want to win the most money at Poker-Owned freerolls you most definitely want to play on carbon, If u want small playing fields, play at juicy or BCP. it really depends on what you are looking for!!!

Carbon seems pretty reliable for cashouts as well. If you want soft play, fast money, but shitty software there is seals with clubs. The ones to avoid right now are Lock and probably Juicy.

PokerOwned Pro
    I like pokerstars and fulltilt; best system of poker...

EddieTorr
    BlackChipPoker is good if you like freerolls. They have "on demand" games that are pretty much constantly offered.

PokerOwned God
    The absolute best is pokerstars, but if you're strictly U.S., stick with carbon.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if you're in the us go with carbon or acr/bcp for sure, bovada if you dont mind it being dumbed down a bit

Quote Originally Posted by hegaboy1125a View Post
    I like pokerstars and fulltilt; best system of poker...
    I think we all know that but for US players it isnt a option. None of the ones offered to US players are what we would really play on but with no choice it does suck..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

BCP and Carbon are the 2 sites that are not to bad to play. They are the few sites that US players are still able to play on. If your from another place then there are several other sites that you can play on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast