Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64002.83

Banned

player transfer page on merge dont open

Thought I would make a thread!!! My player transfer page or player transfer history page will not load...they open but do not load, blank page that just keeps saying loading at the bottom. I contacted support and they say check my java and internet browser but I have used both internet explorer and google chrome. Ricki thinks it could be corrupted file, but it is all my merge and I have redownloaded them all. Any suggestions? And yes, I am verified on all and have a spotless history.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Thought I would make a thread!!! My player transfer page or player transfer history page will not load...they open but do not load, blank page that just keeps saying loading at the bottom. I contacted support and they say check my java and internet browser but I have used both internet explorer and google chrome. Ricki thinks it could be corrupted file, but it is all my merge and I have redownloaded them all. Any suggestions? And yes, I am verified on all and have a spotless history.
    just tried mine on aced and its working fine. so its some issue on your end. I would say its a java error but Im not really computer tech savy. I would say just keep trying it or ask carbonchris on 2p2 he can fix it and figure it out and much quicker than just emailing support.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffypuppy View Post
    Not sure what the problem is. I just tried to open the page and had no issues.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Mine works fine so my guess would be something is not updated like the java or another program that runs scripts. Have you tried googling the issue to see if others are having the same problem?

Banned
    Ever since the new software my pages won't open. Nobody seems to be having the issue that I found. I downloaded java, but not sure about other script runners...i know nothing about computer technology.