Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64412.66

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Knight-Captain
    seriously tho, i even heard mike matusow say on tv that he can never win a hand online when he's a 60% favorite. why can't a poker site cum out w/ realistic cards selection? couldn't they make enuf $ by charging a cut? especially after everyone hears about what a legit site it is. i know the cards on most online sites (at least on the lower stakes tables) are geared 2 help the donks, but wouldn't even the donks like 2 play real poker so their game gets better, instead of being rewarded 4 chasing 1 or 2 outters? i have 2 concentrate 2 keep my live poker mentality put away while playing online, & play a totally different way, just 2 keep my head above water so i can keep playing w/o having 2 deposit $, cuz i REFUSE 2 ever deposit $ on there again.

Knight-Captain
    lol! i was just in a tourney on pokerstars and caught k-k, a-a, & q-q twice, FOUR huge pockets, in only SIX hands. finally got re-raised all in, the 2nd time i got q-q, by a huge stack w/ a-k and that was the end of that. lol!

Sergeant
    yesa i agee i don't like pokerstars i have had 2 mate band from there, and all way got bad beats

Sergeant
    I think it's because Im used to Full Tilt, but the PokerStars' design is horrible! Full Tilt Poker tables are more "beautiful", hahaha

Sergeant
    You will always have donkytalk about bad beats, don't let them get you out of your game..

Sergeant Major
    I also dont like this site. I prefer UB or anything on the Merge Network for the smaller MTT's. I hate thousands of people in an online tournament. The overlay is good, but I dont like playing for 6 hours or more

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifonze View Post
    I think it's because Im used to Full Tilt, but the PokerStars' design is horrible! Full Tilt Poker tables are more "beautiful", hahaha
    +1

I agree I love the format but I do really think I get alot of bad beats on PS,,, not so much FT,,, but I just can't stay away from PokerStars....
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Corporal
    I'd have to agree in saying pokerstars has the nicest format... very clear and the layout is neat. But I think the bad beats is just a thing that plays on the mind. You may not see as many bad beats on FT but thats just chance. I see them everyday and I think the reason why everyone thinks these online poker sites are renowned for the worst bad beats are simply because the game is played at a much faster pace. It's probability occurs just as often in live poker but we're probably playing at atleast 3 times the speed of RL poker so we get to see many more hands which means we will see many more bad beats.

Banned
    yes i don't like that site too.. ha ah ah

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234