Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

No extra $ GUARANTEED!

Merge needs some serious reconstruction on how much their tournaments guarantee. I am playing the $0.30 quarter quickly tonight and it says $25 guaranteed! The prizepool was $50 5 minutes before the tourney started! And it's not just this tourney. Most guarantee's I see never have added $ from Merge!

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, havenīt played tourneys on Merge so far, but this sounds weird...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    guarantee tournaments mean that there will be atleast that prizepool no matter what not what is added to it

PokerOwned Master
    generally they do go over the amount they designate....just destroys the EV of the tourney especially sucks when its a nice EV then a huge late registration jump

i have never seem a merge tourtney NOT MAKE the guarentee tho,, they all do tho.. lol

Yeah guaranteed means is guaranteed it is that way.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    i have never seem a merge tourtney NOT MAKE the guarentee tho,, they all do tho.. lol
    yeah they usually make the amount based on number of players in past.

That's because the merge network hasn't updated their g'teed tournaments in years. I'd say at 3 or 4 years the tournaments have had the same g'tees

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    That's because the merge network hasn't updated their g'teed tournaments in years. I'd say at 3 or 4 years the tournaments have had the same g'tees
    umm wrong they added a couple of new ones a while back fairly sure they are still here (the one where u get 30K as an add on)

to the op u need to learn how to read what the tourneys are its pretty damn clear
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    umm wrong they added a couple of new ones a while back fairly sure they are still here (the one where u get 30K as an add on)

to the op u need to learn how to read what the tourneys are its pretty damn clear
    I didn't mention anything about new tournaments they added. I was referring to the already existing tournaments. They've been around for years and haven't changed. The quarter tournament actually was first a rebuy guarantee, and correct me if I'm wrong now but I believe it's a freezeout. That's a change they made, but regardless the prizepool always exceeds what Merge puts into it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast