Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Merge Temporarily Blocks US Players - Affected sites include Carbon Poker

Merge Temporarily Blocks US Players

As a result of all the new traffic the Merge Poker Network has received since Black Friday, they have temporarily closed their doors to new US players. Just recently they blocked new signups for players from Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, and New York before adding in the rest of the 46 states. It appears that Merge's resources for processing and player support have been swamped and need time to catch up and upgrade. It's estimated that within four to six weeks the network's doors will be open and they should be running at optimal performance for their US players, though it is unsure if doors will reopen to the four states that were already banned. Future legal action from the USA could also potentially affect when Merge decides to reopen their doors to new US players. Affected sites include Carbon Poker, Poker Nordica, RPM Poker, and Lock Poker.

is there and article to read from to confirm? not that i don't believe you just others believe when they see for their own eyes. thanks

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Zab
    Well we'll give them a month, if they don't reopen to the US market we'll have to find a new home
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

Knight-Lieutenant
    Its just new registrations, US players that are already have accounts can still play.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thats it, but it is known since two weeks I guess

wow...shocking...( lol my sarcastic way of saying shocking )

bummer tho

This was in the news letter I reveived fron Flop Turn River yesterday.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    For I know, merge poker rooms already don't accept new accounts from US players since 01 of june. Hope they improve their software and reopen for US players, cause the way it is, sure they would not support the increase in amount of players.

Seasoned Veteran
    Not accepting US players as of June 01 was for rakeback only AFAIK. I don't know if this is temp or not tho.

PokerOwned Moderator
    I got lucky and was the last American and Rakeback player to join Hero's skin on merge. The CEO is an awesome guy. He manually entered me into the system at 11:50 p.m. EST

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast