Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64492.32

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Merge review. RE: drawouts

I have been tracking the numbers and it is definitive that the beats dealt out on Merge network are much more likely on Saturdays and Sundays. I play the same hands the same way, with obviously different results. And its not just that the calls are looser, its that they are more likely to draw out period. I have done the math on 7400 hands so far (I realize thats less than 1mill). My hands that were 60%+ won 55.73% on weekdays on average, and had a range between 52.48%-61.04% on respective weekdays. My hands that were 60%+ on weekends came in at 38.52% on average and was at its lowest on Saturdays at 32.87%. This seems pretty out of alignment with a reasonable amount of variance, and the consistantly streaky nature is dubious to say the least. Seems like a "bad play equalizer" to keep weekend depositers from going broke to the regulars who will obviously get them to put the money in bad almost every time. I have been experimenting a little with micro-buy-in open MTTs. Seems like when I play 'TAG' I get coolered quite often and it seems to increase in frequency near the bubble. When I play 'LAG' I hit miracle flops and float drawless in confidence that the turn and river will come runner runner in my favor. Seems the more I play like a optimistic noob the better I run. Ace rag seems to be nearly invincible as long as you call off your stack from behind to a monster pair or bigger ace.

No surprises there. Keep growing your sample and I'll keep growing mine and eventually we may actually have the "1 million hands needed" as proof. Either way, my data supports yours, along with other inconsistencies.

very nice analysis and post, it just comes to support what intuitive players "feel" on the tables all the time and what stupid dumbheads call "unlikely conspiracy theory", ya know, the same who also doesnt believe oxygen exists cause ya know... 'they cant see it' .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

i have merge all figured out. i dont need a hud.
    ok, merge has passed the "results" test as per an outside auditing site. OK, i have no problem with that
    the proper test thats needs to be run at merge is a "distribution" test.
    this means a check on hole cards and flops
    merge deals out far too many premium hands at the same time, and drops flush drawing flops like flies.
    yes, the results post flop might add up properly (per outside auditing site), but i know, i know, i know what's not correct is their hole card and flopped card distribution
    IWASLION & JASONV are both very good players and should stop slumming it on merge
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon need to hire new dealer to work for them on weekends and them old weekend dearlers.