Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64380.34

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rigged ??? don't think so... what gets me is you come into this forum and your 2nd post is full of talking shit....maybe you could have waited to at least the 10th post ROFL
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

ofg
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Their RNG must be rigged but I dont think it targets certain players. As for skill players going away, that happens in live too. People get some success and then you never hear about them or hear how they are broke. Same thing happens with players that were really good before, game evolves.

Seasoned Veteran
    yes it is rigged and many people are not capable of being in it...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i doubt carbon has hit a magical switch on me and decided it has a evil plot to reward all the donkeys to juice up the actions creating a gigantic revenue for them to keep in their hungry pockets as they punish the good players?? u see how crazy that sounds, everyone saying rigged on a freeroll site needs a break off poker

Quote Originally Posted by poKAnstriKtA View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that Carbon Poker is rigged to negate skill. Prior to Black Friday I was a regular winner and withdrawer from CP (check my stats on SS), and a regular player in their "Tourney King" FR's. Shortly after BF, when their competition got shut down, it seemed like almost every time I got my stack in with way the best hand, some donk would catch his 3 or 4-outer to bust or cripple me. I began to notice that virtually ALL of the regular "Tourney King" players began to disappear. Why would they leave and where would they go? I also began to see final tables populated by players rated by Sharkscope as having "Skill Levels" in the 50's and 60's instead of 70's and 80's. For three days and over 1000 hands, I kept track of all of the all-in hands that I saw at my tables (not just MY hands), recording the % odds in the box when the cards turned up, and which hand actually won. My data showed the behind hand winning 71% more often than probability would predict. My research shows that Merge is associated with the Kanhawakee Tribe of Mohawk Indians and that the software is a product of Mohawk Internet Technologies. The site is regulated by the Kanhawakee Gaming Commision. The headquarters of the tribe is Kanhawakee, Canada. Wouldn't it benifit everyone in the town or the tribe to take away random, and help the donk/loser/depositors and target the skilled/winner/withdrawer? I assure you, I will NEVER deposit another dime to that site.
    going to break this down real easy POST Black Friday there came of wave one new US poker players and Merge was the only sites they could play on which means you have a new wave of noobie poker players who have no concept of how the game is played. Now that is not Merge's fault. Pretty much we need to figure out how they play and take that free money which in the end is free money. They are handing us money if you really think about it, we just need to adapt and figure out the best spot to get it. Nobody just gives you money you have to earn it sort of speak. GL all

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    im not a losing player. And I have played merge for about 1 year. about 100-300 games a day when i started being used to PS and FTP where i just go all day always got payouts had ROI over 19%... yet I come to merge.. for almost 1 year I play this fucked up site.. let me tell you something... if my PS3 can learn my moves then so can a computer program. Merge is fkn crooked as hell. I have never played on a site with more bs then there. Yea I get bad beats all the time, but its not K rag and 78 suited EVERY FKN TIME. It's a joke I played over 7500 games in august. I have never seen K rag win so much in my life. I have never lost so much with prime cards to all the donk hands like K rag 78. Yea it happens a lot when u play as much as I did. but come the fuck on.. not the same damn crap for almost 1 year. Worst hand on all ins with my stats. that = 5500 games with about 70- 85 hands per game. Yea .. thats a lot.. and guess what.. 89% of the time. Worst hand won. Not talking AA to KK hitting a set or something no no. You AA and KK lose to either 78 suited or K4 or some bs. IT made me so sick of poker and these bs sites merge can not possibly be legit I have actually stopped playing merge unless its a free roll. The site is BS. it is set up to make it that you do not win crap or avg of the best people at 10% roi. even so called pros. Give me a break.. your telling me that this site isnt rigged then you are either new.. or have not played as long as me. Coming up on year 19 with 15 of those winning. 3 first years losing and this last year on merge.. Oh look I go to lock poker.. WOW shits normal.. I am winning no fkn shit.... FUCK MERGE. straight the fuck up.

then explain how he and many others have cashed out multiple times?

wagon596

Money Won
    $1,109.16

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    No comment. Been on Carbon for awhile. It has changed form '08-'09 til now, all I am gonna say.

Merge ok but US players really bad

Seasoned Veteran
    partypoker worst site ever imo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast