Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    play it and tell me its not rigged. Dealer consistantly gets blackjack or 21 7 times that of the player. Nothing random about that.
    It's like any other video blackjack or video poker...play a large amount of hands that get back to me. You'll lose but you'll see that you get a 98% ROI. That's assuming you know how to play basic strategy

Master Sergeant
    i do not believe that Carbon is rigged...i used to gdt sucked out on at tilt and stars just like on carbon.....when you play as many hands as you do online its going to happen alot....it 3 n 4 outters are nothing new...people need to learn how take their bad beats and not blame everybody or everything else...including carbon

Corporal
    Everything is rigged, so they say. But even if you disagree, they are randomly generating their money out from us. That's how it actually works.
    Game on!!!

I'm still fortunate enough to play on Stars but I also play on Merge because of the fact the players (if that's what you want to call the majority on Merge) ARE SOFT!! Soft/weak/bad players WILL make you money. If you are not making $$$ from these players then you may need to re-evaluate your game.

merge had alot of donks, but the traffic is getting better, but merge has to set up on there MTTs there bad....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234