Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

Thread: Merge badbeat

Merge badbeat

How come there is so many badbeat at merge website? i play live and maybe you get badbeat couples times a session, here on merge is about 500% percent more badbeat.

You are seeing way more hands online than live, so it seems like more.
    Others will come in here and offer their opinions though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    You are seeing way more hands online than live, so it seems like more.
    Others will come in here and offer their opinions though.
    Nothing else needed to be said, you play way more hands an hour online, especially if you multi-table like I do, cant play 4-6 hands at one time live.

PokerOwned God
    good question why so many badbeats and bad players on merge..i have ask myself this for 2 years now..they say you see more hands than a live session..who knows

Elite PokerOwned Member
    looking at the numbers and you still play... there is a reason for that.

PokerOwned Veteran
    you just got OUTDRAWN man, and what you expect in the fish bowl of merge, the rookie capital of the world. if your looking for a place your not gonna get your a-a outdrawn or whatever, hate to break the news but there isnt any place that exists. if your looking for real players, and there is donks there too, go to the highest stakes on the site. other than that, any thing below the highest stake games are just plain ole wishabees.thats why none of the wishabees are settin at the high stakes tables. your in the recreational level. i am too ill admit it. jeezuz h. christ so many like to act like they are mr. professional. then ask them, why you in the fish bowl with the rest of us? youll get some childish answer,lol. and if good hands werent outdrawn, thered be no losers or winners, in effect every one would be at break-even money.

Experienced Member
    Starting to get used to it, not that it doesn't suck though. lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    it's not really that you see more hands at a time cause you should only ever base that stat on one table....I've had live games that can get up to 100 hands in an hour, it's just the simple fact that it's a computer program, and is only as random as the original programmer intended, which isn't very random at all. Lot of predictable hands on merge, def. the worst software out there by a mile, but US has very few sites it can play, so almost HAVE to play here.