Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Thread: Juicy Poker

Juicy Poker

who put this site together? Maybe someone could give them a call and tell them to upgrade their software. I mean put out a donation tray or something and upgrade please!

The site is worse then the old Atari game pong. anyway, just adding my two cents

see you all at the online poker felt!!!

Carbon poker and also Aced poiker must use the same software because they are so much more fun then a site like Juicy Stakes.

I did however notice that they have some very high stake levels to play on but I would be very nervous to get anywhere near them

see you guys at the online felt

PokerOwned God
    these online poker sites should have a real dealer. Meaning: an actual person is dealing the cards, then showing up on your screens. Of course these dealers would have to be kept an eye on, but I am sure the poker sites would not want to do that. They would lose money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i never played on juicy poker,i have an account on pokerstars,fulltilt and unibet.can someone tell me whats the market there?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    these online poker sites should have a real dealer. Meaning: an actual person is dealing the cards, then showing up on your screens. Of course these dealers would have to be kept an eye on, but I am sure the poker sites would not want to do that. They would lose money.
    I don't see how that would work at all.

I have not played on my Juicy account in some time and I see now that the U.S. is blocked! Seems about right.

i just signed up using the link and cannot wait until its time to play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I have not played on my Juicy account in some time and I see now that the U.S. is blocked! Seems about right.
    That is false information, I'm from the US and I played just last night and cashed in the PO tourney there.

PokerOwned Pro
    never played there, can only download on a PC.

PokerOwned Veteran