Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DonkEater
    Melissa Nice hand sir. . . .and by hand i mean catch. . . . and by sir i mean moron. - Wish I Knew
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

PokerOwned Veteran
    geDealer ,geTroll , Rybak = means fish hunter
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

getfishy. Tunafish, Sardines, imgetnfishy, Imafishy

PokerOwned Veteran
    kishis,tilapo,kenn4,kurtalepo,multer,shusis,shemte r,tellere,futino

OK, so in the interest of me getting a Felt Stars name faster (and because activity in this thread is sorta dying) I am moving up the deadline for name submissions.

The new deadline to submit your ideas for my new screen name will be today! That's right at Midnight Central Time tonight, submissions for the contest will end. Any submissions that are time stamped for after midnight will not be considered.

Make sure you follow the rules I specified in the initial post and, if your name does not have an obvious meaning, it may be in your best interest to give a quick description as to what the name means.

Remember: I am only accepting and considering the last 2 names you put on here. I would strongly suggest that those (ahem: TKD555) who simply are putting up multiple names that if they want a sincere chance, they put just 2 names in their post closest to the midnight deadline.

Good luck, and get creative!

Sincerely,

Gefishy

Zab
    Nhjob!
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

u mean we have to repost the ones we already did???OK

PokerOwned Veteran
    geToverHeRe

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    u mean we have to repost the ones we already did???OK

No, rrickir, you do not need to re-post names if you already submitted them. No matter when you posted them I will still consider them, I am just reminding everybody that I am only going to consider the last 2 submitted names. That means if you submit 8 names, I will only submit the 2 that you post closest to the submission deadline.

I hope that clears things up!

ok i do again anyway ..1) IDKWHATEVA7 2) whatsfulltilt? gl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast