Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    They have $5 plo games (freeroll) that run all day long At 6pm they have MTT hero which pays $11 to the top 9, usually about 160-180 entered and at 9pm Triumvirate freeroll 160-180 ent only pays top 3 1st-50 2nd-30 and 3rd-20

Banned
    i 2 nights ago almost won it, i was in first or 2nd for almost whole entire thing. Then with 7 left, I get AJ, this guy in raises it to like 4.5k so i call. Flop is AK4rainbow, was gonna bet a little, but he ends up shoving, the way he is playing i put him on a weak ace or at best K10, so i call, he shows A9, yup, 9 rivers and puts me in 6th, 2 hands later with 6 left, I lost again, not sure of the hand, just can't remember, but steph was there, and seen me get suckout on, kinda pissed me off, always seems like the rag hits, shoulda woulda coulda, but that damn game was mine, just made every right move possible whole game. So congrats on your finishes, cause these donkaments are tough with the crap people play and think are good.Those $5 plo games though, man, i have made almost $15 now in like 5 days doing these, games are also filled with donks and frish with no idea how to play plo, but they are soft until final 6. Either way, yeah, now i don't have to go search for a 2nd game i was looking for since this thread. thx for clearing that up

PokerOwned Veteran
    @billyjustin I know exactly what ya mean!!!! these friggin ppl thinnk anything suited is a powerhouse, for that matter connectors lol and you are so right the rags always win well way to often anyway whats your name on hero Ill keep an eye out for ya.....Im jbook41 and on carbon jbook44

PokerOwned Pro
    Very nice keep that bankroll growing

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have ft'd this tourney quite a few times, but only came in 3rd once. You know how frustrating it is to make this final table, and not get 3rd or better?

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Hero is one of the Merge sites I don't have. How often and when do these freerolls run? Is it worth to download this client when I have 5 other skins that offer the same game? Didn't mean to derail this thread, just keep seeing Hero come up a lot.

Thanks,
    MPV
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    wow i have never played on hero i will check it out

The last three nights I have bubbled the Hero 100 which pays the top 3 $100. Each night I try again because that payout is amazing and the field is small. Wish me luck tonight lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Hero is one of the Merge sites I don't have. How often and when do these freerolls run? Is it worth to download this client when I have 5 other skins that offer the same game? Didn't mean to derail this thread, just keep seeing Hero come up a lot.

Thanks,
    MPV
    Hero is worth the download. You get all the "same games" plus there are the 24 man PLO Sit-n-gos that run all the time (3 at a time), there's the Mtt Hero (top 9 get $11) and the Triumvirate Hero (top 3 paid 50, 30, and 20) that run once a day, MTT at 6pm Merge Time, and the Triumvirate runs at 9pm merge time. They also have micros that run every night, .33 NL, .33 PLO, and .33 HORSE. THose tourneys usually have between 20-50 players, and first is usually $9, top 10 pay. the freerolls usually have around 150 players or less each, so there are low field tourneys avail.

Plus the VIP system i think is pretty cool. I don't remember what level they start at, but every level you go up you get a Coupon for a tournament, starts with Quarter Quickie Tourneys, then Fast Fifty Freezouts, then 1.08 don's. At level 50, you get $15 and a $15 play through. I believe there's bonuses like the $15 for level 100 and 150, not sure the value. Also the support is quick on Hero

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stephymariec View Post
    The last three nights I have bubbled the Hero 100 which pays the top 3 $100. Each night I try again because that payout is amazing and the field is small. Wish me luck tonight lol.
    That hurts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast