Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63215.01

PokerOwned Moderator

Hero Poker's VIP Levels (merge)

Anyone else thinks the VIP levels on Hero are fun? Kind of reminds me of leveling in an MMO which I am an addict of here and there. I usually cycle between poker for a few months, then MMOs for a few months. Ya, if I'm losing at poker, I do the other, lol.
    Anyway, what's your current level if you're a Hero player? I'm a 35 Recruit. Glad to be out of the Farmer Class. Also, how long did it take you to get there? Took me about 3 weeks to get where I'm at using piss poor bankroll management >.<

Knight-Lieutenant
    I heard it was way better than Carbon since there was like 300 levels while carbon only has like 5 or 6. Going to play $100k tomorrow on carbon going to win $20k .

PokerOwned Moderator
    From what I read, all the rewards programs across all the skins are supposed to even out in the end. Because I'm usually not able to play the Carbon VIP Free Rolls, I guess I prefer Hero's reward system. With rakeback though, I don't think it matters where you play much.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Carbon is good cause you get 35% rakeback everysingle day, that is sweet lol!

PokerOwned Master
    Feltstars pays your rake every single day. On Carbon, you need 1000 points to qualify for a monthly freeroll. On Feltstars you only need 100 player points and then you qualify for a freeroll every month without ever needing to earn another point. On Carbon to play in the monthly freeroll a 2nd month, you need to earn a second 1000 points. 13 levels on Feltstars.
    Last edited by eberetta1; 06-26-2011 at 01:06 AM.

PokerOwned Moderator
    This might sound dumb, but I preferred weekly or monthly payments of rakeback on some sites. With a history of tilting my whole bankroll, I kind of like how rakeback can accumulate into a nice bankroll starter. It's better for those like me with no self-control, lol.

PokerOwned Master
    I wish I had some money on Hero. I did not cash when they had that $100 + $100 tourney a while back. Since I got the password so late the site gave me a $5 double up ticket. Of course I lost, so that ended that.

PokerOwned Moderator
    If you can play the two freerolls every day, you'll have money in there in no time. Only for US and Canada though.