Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64037.88

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Gridpoker is the BEST Poker Software around!!!!

I will tell you what. Gridpoker is blowing every online poker sites software out of the water. Bitcoin poker is taking over folks. Get on the boat and start grinding at Gridpoker.eu. Fast cashouts and a min of 200b to cashout come get some action!

I LIKE the software also and u can see that chat and everything too. I HOPE it takes offf too,,, I<M trying to play something there right now, but theres like 5 people on the whole site this moment,, and i think DK is 4 of them,,,, LOLO<< OK JUST kidddding there...... but i willl keep trying to to see if anything to play,, GL

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by italian314 View Post
    I will tell you what. Gridpoker is blowing every online poker sites software out of the water. Bitcoin poker is taking over folks. Get on the boat and start grinding at Gridpoker.eu. Fast cashouts and a min of 200b to cashout come get some action!
    I heard about it, too lazy to check it out. They giving anything free out?

Banned
    there was no min for me my first one was 13b which was like 1.08 or 1.06 i mighta had a few cents in coinbase prior lol but i agree i do like the software way better than shitty ass bcp carbon and seals and most of all this rigged ass client lol

LLB King
    Downloading now, gonna check it out and see how this goes. I wanna be cool like everyone else and play on bitcoin sites too. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    Downloading now, gonna check it out and see how this goes. I wanna be cool like everyone else and play on bitcoin sites too. :P

You will like it bro good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pray4Spades View Post
    THere goes the Neighborhood LOLLL GL............

PokerOwned God
    i downloaded it but havent played on it... are there freerolls? do they have p2p transfers?

PokerOwned God
    how do you cash out? by transferring it to a coinbase wallet..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    never heard of it have to check it out some time ty and good luck on the felts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast