Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Grid Poker Software Video!!!!!!

Grid Poker has everything. It has p2p, fast withdraw and deposits. It has a point system that you can use your point to trade in for cash. It has these balls for player avatars that are pretty cool and you can have custom avatars as well. Grid poker has freerolls, and a great selection of games to play including the popular game of Chinese poker. You can chat with everyone that is online. There is an active session button so you can get into games quick. Also if your sitting at a table you can request action and a request will show up in the chat lobby so you can get players at your table to fill it up. The hand re player is great! Plus, your hand history saves straight to your computer when you set it up, and it only take under 30 sec to set up. This software is crisp for sure, and if you deny it you are messed up on something. Come get you some at GridPoker.

StlPokerPro is my screen name.
    Last edited by italian314; 02-07-2014 at 01:54 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Nice post! The video reminds me of Cake or Doyle's room. Is it the same software?

Quote Originally Posted by FinishingLast View Post
    Nice post! The video reminds me of Cake or Doyle's room. Is it the same software?
    Def not. This Software is 100000000x better.

I forgot that there is a bubble that pops up when you chat at the table.

Looks like fun. I will check it out later today. How is the traffic on this site? Are there any good freerolls?

How ling has it been around. Have you had any problems getting money out or making a deposit. Are there a lot of players on there yet?

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    I played on a site a whiles ago called grid poker it was a basic simple mess-Is this the updated version.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Quote Originally Posted by maxima191 View Post
    I played on a site a whiles ago called grid poker it was a basic simple mess-Is this the updated version.
    No simple mess since I have been playing there. Software nice and smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by AZPLAYS11 View Post
    How ling has it been around. Have you had any problems getting money out or making a deposit. Are there a lot of players on there yet?
    No problems with depositing at all. The traffic is starting to build. Come check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    Looks like fun. I will check it out later today. How is the traffic on this site? Are there any good freerolls?
    There are freerolls and for a limited time there is a sign up bonus. Let me know and I will get you hooked up...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast