Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64328.69

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Fun steps promotion @ Carbon

Anyone play the fun-steps? I love when sites offer opportunities for players to free-roll into the cash games. I like challenges like these also because they give you a good outlet to get action without putting your bankroll at risk when you know your off your game at the moment, like when your on tilt from a beat on a cash table or buy-in tourney. Times like those cost otherwise frugal players alot of money if they aren't disciplined enough to stop when they are running bad. I want to play when I want to play, so I play these when I don't think my A-game is possible. I have been saving up my step-3s for a rainy day. I think the step-3s will play like a $10sng because the players will mostly be broke seats trying to get on-site.

PokerOwned Pro
    I have played the funsteps, and have won a dollar once from it as well. The first step is a donkfest to the extreme more often than not, just be warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    I have played the funsteps, and have won a dollar once from it as well. The first step is a donkfest to the extreme more often than not, just be warned.
    Yeah me included, lolz. Kinda fun actually. I put up all 10 tables I can get tickets for that day, and play it like an all-in-or-fold pushing big PPs and AJ-AK til its 4-5 handed. Step-2 is more like a low buy-in SNG, kind of a mixed bag. I find the 2nd step to be the hardest because of this inherent lack of consistancy in the player quality.

Elite PokerOwned Member onehotdame's Avatar
    Played them hard until i found pokerowned ~much saner way to build a bankroll ~ not like i have one ~ but i could SAMILEY CAT.JPG
    <Poof> I only want to kick those chickens that beat up the rooster

The best way is to play all of your step 1s for 5 days or so and get like 10-30 step 2 tickets. then play ur step 2s get 5-25 step 3s. I have made like 35 dollars off this strategy. I currently have 10 step 2s im gonna play tonight prolly. Send me a P.M. with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by onehotdame View Post
    Played them hard until i found pokerowned ~much saner way to build a bankroll ~ not like i have one ~ but i could SAMILEY CAT.JPG
    Yeah PO will always get credit for being my new jump-off. I really think this is a useful site. However the forum needs more relevant poker content, seems like a lot of people post for the points.

PokerOwned Pro
    Step 2 is more of a good game, but you still have some of the donks from step one that got huge chip leads first hand with crap hands mixed in. Step 3 is usually a really good game, most of the complete donks were already busted by that time.

And dame... no comment lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I played those and the regular carbon freerolls until I had around $20. Thought that was enough to build off of in microstakes and sure enough lost it in a couple of hours. Now I know better... I should have waited until I had $25. LoL

Were you playing .02/.04? Thats a big loss at micro, prolly just got unlucky.

That is rather fast... thats 10 buys prime what happened?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast