Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64245.77

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Full Tilt To Begin Verifying Player Identities ,Will Relaunch In Non-America NOV 6th

I used to love to play on Fulltilt. I don't see how you can trust them now tho.

PokerOwned God
    Well because of the fact that FT is bought by Pokerstars, I guess it will be very secure to play there again

Elite PokerOwned Member lulabell79's Avatar
    I wonder if Full Tilt will ever exist for American players again? I have already gotten so used to Carbon, playing there again would be strange.
    There are TWO rules for ultimate success in poker:
    1. Never tell everything you know.

nice for the rest of the world i guess, NOT rest of us tho. kinda makes me sick to even see the FTilt software, even in pics lol....i do feeel bad for the poeple that still have a lot of moeny lost on threre tho.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    will fulltilt still exist or will its valid players be migrated over to pokerstars?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    nice for the rest of the world i guess, NOT rest of us tho. kinda makes me sick to even see the FTilt software, even in pics lol....i do feeel bad for the poeple that still have a lot of moeny lost on threre tho.
    I had mostly entry tickets to big money tournies... i wonder how they will handle those. Maybe give its cash value?

PokerOwned Veteran
    hmm..dont know why usa players dont join ipokernetwork like titanpoker.com.
    they copy most of fulltillt promos since black friday:
    rush poker is there speed poker
    iron man challenge is called grinder challenge
    steps (not the waste time like on carbon, and step tokkens can be used for tourneys with same buyin)
    money is safe there! withdraw at mansionpoker or titanpoker take 24h with ewallet like skrill..and up to 2 weeks like on carbon

Survey Master
    we need some more usa poker sites. i dont like relying on the merge network to play. sngs take forever to fill and not many players online

Banned
    I would actually love nothing more than if Merge were to grow and have maybe an average of 30-50k users in peak times. To me that would be about perfect. Never liked FT or PS at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast