Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63199.5

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Freeroll Fury on Carbon - info?

Anyone get any emails or info from other sources on how to qualify for the Freeroll Fury tourneys on Carbon? If you open the tourney lobby, it just says to See Freeroll Fury Promo page for details, but there is no link to that page anywhere in the Carbon client, nor on Carbonpoker.com that I can find.

I might be jumping the gun - they might not have posted info yet, but I think they start on Sat and run every day in Feb, so it would be good to have an idea of how to qualify.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

I didn't get an email about this.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Freeroll Fury

Starting February 1st, CarbonPoker is bringing the heat and over $25,000 in freerolls to our player base with a brand new promotion called Freeroll Fury. This promotion gives players a chance to play in a huge $1,000 Freeroll everyday from February 1st to February 28th!
    How Do I Participate?

All you have to do is opt-in here to take part in the Freeroll Fury. All existing CarbonPoker accounts will receive 1 free entry to any of the Freeroll Fury's tournaments. Furthermore, there are 3 different ways to gain extra entries to these once-a-day Freerolls.
    New depositing players will instantly get 5 freeroll entries when they use the Initial Deposit Bonus Code: CARBONPK.
    Existing players who reload their account using the February Bonus Code: FEBPK will also get 5 freeroll entries.
    Players can get 1 FREE entry daily by playing 25 Raked Cash Game Hands or 5 Sit & Go�s/Tournaments at any stakes.

These tasks to gain free entry to the Freeroll�s will be tracked once you opt-in. You will be able to view progress of these tasks in your player admin. Qualified players will receive their free entry coupon the following day.

Please Note: Existing players that signed up prior to January 30th, 2014 23:59:59 will receive 1 free entry coupon for Freeroll Fury by January 31st, 2014 23:59:59.
    Freeroll Fury Details

Tournament Name: Freeroll Fury

Date & Time: Daily at 19:00 EST

Buy-in: Freeroll Fury Entry Coupon

Tab Location: Tournaments > Regular or Special

the info is under carbon poker player admin

PokerOwned Veteran
    Wish carbon had redeems here bc i would buy some carbon

PokerOwned Veteran
    so can I play like 5 $1 heads up sit and goes and qualify?

Thanks, rs3rooster - and poophead, yes, it does sound that way
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    I will definitely play those. I wonder how many people will play them...

PokerOwned Veteran
    thats awesome. we play a lot on carbon anyways and it just makes things even better.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think freeroll fury starts unitl next month. check back at the poker lobby then.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast