Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64399.64

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: free rolls

PokerOwned Veteran

free rolls

poker owned free rols are some of the best games i play. my question is what do you guys think are the better tournaments on carbon poker? my self like the 1 2 and 3 dollar double ups. it keeps a good bankroll if your a little down and need some quick cah. besides they are pretty dam fun!

I have found the fast fifty sng's have helped me when my bankroll is low. I like playing the Dolphin rooms when my bankroll is up.

Survey Master
    poker is not FUN for me anymore. when i first started playing 8 years ago it was all sorts of fun, but now that i deal a game on the weekends and play online every day of week to make extra money its just work to me. gotta keep track of every single player so i know how they play. when i can make a move and when i cant. come to this forum to buy and sell stuff. its just constant work work work. then on top of all that im currently being backed to play sngs and have horses of my own i have to watch from time to time.

moral of story is have fun while you can. once you start think about it as a job the fun goes away

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Exactly why I play for fun, if it gets to be like work then I quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea the double ups can be fun, but it seems like everytime I play 1 my pkt kings get cracked lol

they are pretty dam!

PokerOwned Veteran
    what site in your opinion does have the best freerolls?

PokerOwned Master
    I prefer cash on pokerstars, because im pokerstars player

Quote Originally Posted by aaces View Post
    poker owned free rols are some of the best games i play. my question is what do you guys think are the better tournaments on carbon poker? my self like the 1 2 and 3 dollar double ups. it keeps a good bankroll if your a little down and need some quick cah. besides they are pretty dam fun!
    I like the pokerstars freerolls....to tell the truth I dont play on the other sites....I'm building a starter bankroll. All with pokerowned

Elite PokerOwned Member bikkeromano's Avatar
    i prefers sit and go ,,,,more than cash in pokerstar ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    im bikkeromano

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast