Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64162.58

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deposits?

Experienced Member

Deposits?

Are there or does anyone know why you can't deposit on these us based poker rooms with a Mastercard instead of visa only. Just wondering.

I believe is has to do with the DOJ shutting down 2-3 of the main poker sites back in '11. Since then, processing payments for offline poker has been a consistent issue. Hopefully poker will return to normal with states slowly gaining momentum to introduce online poker within those states. Nevada (of course) was the first to do so and many more states will follow.

PokerOwned Veteran
    temanbeck is right I think, it's the whole Black Friday shutdown and how that changed the game for financing accounts.

Experienced Member
    I do understand that but why just mastercard and not visa aswell. I'm sure its saving me money in the end so im not complaining its just 90% of my cards are mc and not visa.

PokerOwned Veteran
    they are just trying to make it as regulated as possible the us government are a bunch if yankee as s rich and greedy people who just want more control and money. they hater that they are not making a bunch of money from the online gaming and in return start restricting it as much as possible.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah i cant depoist either. only got mc myself

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i started trading points for funds on sites that i wanna play. thats the only way i can do it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    oh also u can just redeem points in the section oh home page for funds. also alot of take western union but its like a 100 bucks minimum on carbon. thats cheapest iv'e found for western union so far

Banned
    its becuase they dont want you to play on them

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by newdaddyhere View Post
    oh also u can just redeem points in the section oh home page for funds. also alot of take western union but its like a 100 bucks minimum on carbon. thats cheapest iv'e found for western union so far
    Sorry explain further i dont understand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast