Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63725.72

PokerOwned Master

collusion at bcp

I was playin a 6 plr sng PLO turbo the other day. It took an hour and half to fill. After knocking out the 1st three I had a big lead. The other 2 were going back and forth but rarely seein rivers. I'm not sayin it doesn't happen elsewhere but sure looked like 2 on one action. first plr call, then a raise from sb, so I fold thinking they're gonna play a hand. No, just bet and fold so the lower stack improves. It didnt look good at all. I'm not blamin bcp, but tough to fill action, it's not hard to believe.

If you really suspect collusion, you should report it to BCP or any site you see it on, they will review the hand history.

PokerOwned Master
    Since It was turbo, I just started burning clock every hand. Played a few strong hands but it got me out of my game. It was at least 25 mins before we were hu and I was not a happy guy.

Experienced Member
    Damn

PokerOwned Pro
    try sitting out if you suspect that next time, and see how they play a few hands. see if their willing to split the blinds and take turns doing so. plus watch every move til the river, if theyre checking back to eachother with the nuts on the river..u can easily use that against them and see how their betting changes once your in the pot.

PokerOwned Master
    thats what I did. I watched and burned time.. I been playing sngs for 10 years. Th e first time I saw this kinda bs in a cheap $3 buy in.

I just wanted to pipe up and support what Poofy said - you really need to report suspected collusion. It's the only way we have of working against it.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    If you really suspect collusion, you should report it to BCP or any site you see it on, they will review the hand history.
    I agree! Always better to report it if it is so obvious. I see it a lot. I have even seen people call others all ins with not even a chance of a hand but its so hard to prove sometimes.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by panthers63 View Post
    I was playin a 6 plr sng PLO turbo the other day. It took an hour and half to fill. After knocking out the 1st three I had a big lead. The other 2 were going back and forth but rarely seein rivers. I'm not sayin it doesn't happen elsewhere but sure looked like 2 on one action. first plr call, then a raise from sb, so I fold thinking they're gonna play a hand. No, just bet and fold so the lower stack improves. It didnt look good at all. I'm not blamin bcp, but tough to fill action, it's not hard to believe.
    you a very little evidence.maybe was the same person playing with 2 accounts 2.almost ev1 today have 2 pcs or 1pc and laptop.
    maybe it is nothing.