Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cardplayer.com legit or scam

I went to the site and basically from what I gather, you play free tourney's to win tokens and use the tokens to enter tourney's with cash. I also saw cash qualifiers. Does this place cash out? What are your experiences?

PokerOwned Master
    it is legit.but u can cashout only by check.when spadeclub close all spadeplayers was force 2 go cardplayer.pureplay is legit 2 but cashout only by check 2.

wow..its even kinda funny how lots of these kind of rooms pop up everywhere... i would be very carefull with all of them when it comes to deposits.... O.o

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    back when i first started poker after few years off, i played card player, and was given free month membership. The membership gets u into more tourneys and stuff, but u can play for free in some to win a lil cash. Right before I left there, I was trying to cash out the 120 I won in few tourneys, and after writing them I ended up getting in transferred to my pay pal account. Not sure if they still do this or not, but yeah, been while since I've been on there. gl gl

PokerOwned Master
    yeah never really heard of playing there, i don't think they claim themselves as a online poker site, one of those sites claim that you can "Play for free, If you pay" little to fishy for me to play
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Experienced Member
    i thought they have only gifts as price

PokerOwned Master
    it is a legal month pay membership.i was a member and i was a member 2 from spadeclub,pureplay,grrrinders,gold rush and never had problems for get my money won.the problem is all these sites dont use e-wallet for withdrall but check.i from brazil and the tax for trade $ check is about 35%.i still have 80 dollars on pureplay.

Elite PokerOwned Member wykydsceptre's Avatar
    Spade club started the whole thing. owned by barry schulamn. based in vegas. you become a member and pay say $20 per month, and they give away 100K a month in prizes. they classify it as a sweepstakes to get around online poker laws.no cash games, tourneys only. The trick is to get in early. I was the 154th one to sign up for spade club, and they gauranteed 100K a month... HUGE overlay. I cashed around 4K in 6 months, thengot out when it got crowded. they send a check, but ya gotta file the tax form with them.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Never player there but it seems a bit odd yes it legal to play in NV but why should I trust any NV Online site.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

I found this site to be quite reputable and has many good games. Fall Guys is one of the standout games here. You will experience colorful costumes and extremely attractive challenges

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast