Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64320.78

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar

Carbon Poker Mobile

Doesn't let u play PO FRs.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

isnt it kind of hard to see on a phone? then again i need my glasses to see anything on mine LOL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God
    all and all this application doesn't appeal to me.... I think it sucks... how does that sound?

unfort it is pretty crappy, and in reality its a web app, you could get the url and play in your browser, and yes it would still suck lol

Heres hoping we eventually get a good mobile app, be awesome to play on the road, of and @hard to see on phone:

lool ways to do it

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    /uninstall
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by s810car View Post
    unfort it is pretty crappy, and in reality its a web app, you could get the url and play in your browser, and yes it would still suck lol

Heres hoping we eventually get a good mobile app, be awesome to play on the road, of and @hard to see on phone:

lool ways to do it
    Well, you might be able to do that with an android or apple device - never with a Windows phone, sadly.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Seasoned Veteran
    When does IT come online??.............

PokerOwned Master
    the app totally sucks...dont waste your time, atleast if u have an iphone.

you can only play cash games for now, and if your network sucks in your area, dont even bother, unless you want to get frustrated that you couldn't play your pocket aces bc of crappy service.

idk about android or tablets...so if you have those, give it a shot and let me know if you have a better experience.

I'm on a droid and it's browser based. It sucks, it's not worth it, cause if I'm gonna mess around with poker on my phone, I want to be playing the FRs!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rghy2 View Post
    I'm on a droid and it's browser based. It sucks, it's not worth it, cause if I'm gonna mess around with poker on my phone, I want to be playing the FRs!
    ^ This

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast