Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70792.46

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Carbon may really be rigged

OK so I always hear everyone saying how carbon is rigged, I didnt want to believe it because it really makes no sense for them to rig it, even though i CONSISTANTLY see the best hands lose, over and over, even though I have lost with flopped top set to runner runner flush and gut shots 100% of the time over the past week, I really just wanted to believe i was just running bad atm and it would naturally turn around, but it hasnt and i continue to see the most unlikely happen. well i played on cake for the first time in awile tonight and I didnt notice any crazy reapeated suck outs like i do at carbon, i played at minted poker for the first time in a freeroll where you would expect to see crazy suck out after suck out ,but consistantly the best hands kept winning, why is that? coincedence? IDK, maybe carbon got there RNG from a 3rd world country and thats why its so fucked up, maybe Romanians made it so it favors their poor style of play, who knows but more and more im thinking carbon is fishy.....that is all ty for reading

Carbon is not rigged.

PokerOwned God
    IF a poker site is rigged, why only to some people ? All others should then also get these suck outs you described...

Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    IF a poker site is rigged, why only to some people ? All others should then also get these suck outs you described...
    i feel the same way, i never believed it was rigged, and i see and hear of allot of ppl talking about the same types of bad beats. i guess it could just be all the donks everywhere playing like maniacs so thats why there is so many bad beats

PokerOwned Veteran
    The bad beats on Carbon are world famous, but if the site were rigged it would be a lot more obvious.

PokerOwned Master
    i herd if it was 80% and 20% at any time in the hand exsept the river the 20% is garenteed to win

PokerOwned God
    I think if you win and your bank roll increases the computer now wants to to give back money.

I read somewhere that if you stand on one leg and touch your nose with your right index finger during an all in you're guaranteed to hold the winning hand by the river.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

PokerOwned God
    its all rigged you ask me..its rigged for us to keep playing and wishing that we hit the big one.. he he

Seasoned Veteran
    i am confident that none of these sites are rigged.....

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast