Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Carbon Makes Changes to VIP Program

Not alot of information yet. Changes will start Jan 1. Looks like they will be lowering two mid levels wind and fire to make a higher daily cash rebate (good for the non everyday grinder). You will get more rakeback if you currently dont have rakeback. For me personally I just made Ether this month so I dont know what to think. Looks like they will be adding some serious stuff for us so Im excited to see. Also instead of each vip level having own freeroll there will be one big one in of each month (10K) I for one dont like this because I dont think its very fair for us (ether) grinders to have to play with lower vip levels when were generating much more rake unless they start us out with a bigger stack ect.

***Adjustments made to VIP Rewards Program*** - Carbon Poker - Internet Poker Sponsored Support

That FR thing is crap...no offense to people who barely make Earth (I think that's the lowest) each month but they should still be tiered. Oh well, I'm not going to complain with higher rakeback. I should be able to get to Water now if not Ether.

if i ever make the tier (if i do it will be because of this site) im game for whatever they throw our way haha
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    Yeah, that is a nice change. I think there is too big of a jump from the first tier to the second.

Interesting, because I am not the every day grinder, so can't wait to see how this works out for me.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    I agree that it was a big jump and needed a change and think its right now my only problem is what they are offering now to ether players like me is not worth me generating $1k in rake for them each month to just get thrown in a 10k freeroll with everyone else. They have not released all the info and said Ether players will have more "rewards" for whatever thats worth. But I think its just helping spread the dough around and allowing more non serious players to get more rakeback and play longer which is good for everyone in the long run.

PokerOwned God
    interesting thread ... don't grind much there myself yet, but go info nonetheless

Carbon Poker has very tough VIP program in my opinion.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    They definitely should change their VIP program, because the actual one it's not good. I never play cash game on carbon because just don't worth it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    They definitely should change their VIP program, because the actual one it's not good. I never play cash game on carbon because just don't worth it.
    See for me personally i disagree but I play 20k hands a month and 400 mtt so I make Ether or Fire each month so its a great program for me. For the average joe just getting on 2-3 times a week its decent. Your able to play a free 100k satty each week and a monthly vip mtt plus you get a daily cash rebate (rakeback) and can exchange vip points for cash. My opinion is that the vip program is much better for the people that dont play month soo many more rewards for your value rather than me who grinds everyday and rakes in 1,000s per month. I like them changing the mid tiers lower to allow more people to get there and maybe they will play more once they do. Im just ready to see if they add anything more beneficial for me as an ether player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast