Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62816.02

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned God
    Hmm, I still have their old rakeback deal, so its harder for me to earn VIP points...

Quote Originally Posted by mpettit View Post
    See for me personally i disagree but I play 20k hands a month and 400 mtt so I make Ether or Fire each month so its a great program for me. For the average joe just getting on 2-3 times a week its decent. Your able to play a free 100k satty each week and a monthly vip mtt plus you get a daily cash rebate (rakeback) and can exchange vip points for cash. My opinion is that the vip program is much better for the people that dont play month soo many more rewards for your value rather than me who grinds everyday and rakes in 1,000s per month. I like them changing the mid tiers lower to allow more people to get there and maybe they will play more once they do. Im just ready to see if they add anything more beneficial for me as an ether player.
    + won completely agree and im not makin earth haha
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    all i know is that after years of playing I was spades in last vip program and looked forward to monthly tourney - had 15,500 vip points and in one day they made me a joker and took away my monthly tourney so I stopped playing alot and did not bother with the vip program still have lifetime points but they do nothing 4 me now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12