Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64045.23

PokerOwned God

carbon display not correct

I made a post b4 on this but still have issues. Throwing mssgs back n forth w carbon support but nothing working yet.

That includes the obv, installing reinstalling, but whats funny is im on a clean install of windows, yes I have all updates. I know this stuff.

its something more, anyways if anyone can provide me some help would appreciate it.

have uninstalled installed, java, adobe products, apple quick time,

I was instructed in one email taken to a link which was just a Microsoft.com site so had no clue what to download, but they said to click that link and get the font.

carbon.jpg

did it install to C:\Program Files (x86)\CarbonPoker ?? make sure it did, or to root (C:\CarbonPoker) also, make sure it runs as administrator, thats all i can think of atm, ive seen this b4 tho forgot how it was corrected
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned God
    yes I double checked the install directory actually.

one mssg aced had sent me was saying to put a 2 at the end so it would be

C:\Program Files (x86)\CarbonPoker2

which did not help, nor did I think it would.

Here's the font link. Go here, then click the orange Download button. When prompted, select "Run" or "Open" (depending on which version of Windows you have). That should install the font. Do a reboot and give Carbon a try.

Download European Union Expansion Font Update from Official Microsoft Download Center
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned God
    good tip, just read this email:

download European Union Expansion Font Update from Download European Union Expansion Font Update from Official Microsoft Download Center

ill try its just past late reg in the carbon tourney so I may wait a minute... I can't see my bets though so that can be very horrible.

thanks

PokerOwned God
    oh to mention carbon has a client in Spanish. had no clue they offered this. but then it says English only at chat so that's strange.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    good tip, just read this email:

download European Union Expansion Font Update from Download European Union Expansion Font Update from Official Microsoft Download Center

ill try its just past late reg in the carbon tourney so I may wait a minute... I can't see my bets though so that can be very horrible.

thanks
    confirmed this worked. everything is fixed.