Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Carbon Check Bounced

Thought ya'll would like to know that the $366 dollar check that I got from Carbon bounced !! I put it in my bank account on Jan. 24th. and just looked at my account and found out that it had been returned,,,plus bank charges for the return.. needless to say how upset I am,,, I'm on a fixed income and sure could use the money... I'll keep ya'll updated.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

wow seriously? thats severly fucked up, i would be all in merges ass like a weggie if i was u....

MOVIN ON UP, LIKE THE FUKIN JEFFERSONS

Survey Master
    The next update will be from the DoJ.

Really thats super messed up rip those scamming azzholes a new one
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Carbon will fix the problem. email them and they will resend the check and pay for the extra charges, this happens from time to time. HOPE THAT HELPS
    TTYL

Oh that sucks wagon, good luck.
    I have heard of this happening, and then ended up okay, send support an email and hopefully they will reimburse you for the bank charges.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Thought ya'll would like to know that the $366 dollar check that I got from Carbon bounced !! I put it in my bank account on Jan. 24th. and just looked at my account and found out that it had been returned,,,plus bank charges for the return.. needless to say how upset I am,,, I'm on a fixed income and sure could use the money... I'll keep ya'll updated.
    You really should almost never cash a check from online poker at a bank. You should always take them to a place like Walmart who will cash checks like that for a minimal fee and much quicker. Sorry man.
    <joshtheking> but he doesnt want me this site is all he wants not even sex hed reather be wacking while playing raather then me on him

Banned
    wow that is so crazzy... How meany checks have you recieved from them wagon

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    Next time cash out w/ me. Have them put all the bank fees, and return fees and some restitution in your account and pm me and I'll work a faster cashout for ya.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by NascarFanSS View Post
    You really should almost never cash a check from online poker at a bank. You should always take them to a place like Walmart who will cash checks like that for a minimal fee and much quicker. Sorry man.
    you have to give your ss# to cash a check at walmart (plus check has to be computer printed, no hand written) so i assume they have some way to get you back if it bounces, at the very least they would cancel you ability to use the ch cashing service and i'd imagine it could go on your credit somehow, idk though.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast