Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63870.61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I only play there because of PO, but have grown to like it. Still haven't cashed out, or know if they will let me

Carbon is a fine site, but people aren't addressing your more important question

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    I have heard that carbon is one of the best sites out there, but they won't let me in bc I live in KY. I have a buddy who will let me use his debit card and address to make an account and deposit, but I have to give him 20% of my winnings if I cashout. I totally trust him so that is no big deal. I am just wondering if anybody knows if there is any way I could get caught doing this
    Yes there is SEVERAL ways to get caught, and they usually check during cashout time so you won't even know if safe until you go to cashout. My recommendation is stick to whats legal (as legal as possible anyways) to avoid getting burned later
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

PokerOwned Pro
    Carbon is one of the best I've seen for USA players however its a bit of a shady site so beware....seems like its legit at times....other times not so much...I played a few tourneys on their tonite and the theme was get it in bad and win lmao.....It has some soft games but their not much recommended unless u have experience...but the micro PLO cash tables are very soft....the variance is high in micro hyper SNGs however I've found them to be soft aswell

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm going to have to say no. But, If you asked me that about any US site I'd probably answer the same. I'd be interesting in hearing from someone who has played on the two no sites in NV and NJ.

you can use his address all you want but you can not play. your ip address will give it away.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't think so. To much bad replies about Carbon...

Quote Originally Posted by upser View Post
    I have played on most of the poker clients that allow u.s. players, I really like bovada, and I will play on acr or bcp with money I get from this site but I don't like it enough to deposit.
    Besides Bovada, I have heard that carbon is one of the best sites out there, but they won't let me in bc I live in KY. I have a buddy who will let me use his debit card and address to make an account and deposit, but I have to give him 20% of my winnings if I cashout. I totally trust him so that is no big deal. I am just wondering if anybody knows if there is any way I could get caught doing this or is it even worth it?
    As much feedback as possible would be greatly appreciated.
    yes, the best bs ... =/

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

LOOKING 4 A REAL TEACHER P3RF3CT13's Avatar
    I play a few sites I feel ACR is best and fair site but we all like diff things lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like black chip a lot they care about you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12