Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63756.34

Thread: Carbon

Experienced Member

Carbon

I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem on getting on to carbon. I click on the icon and it just says finding a server but no tab comes up?

Elite PokerOwned Member P0K3R4F00D's Avatar
    Did you pay your bill? lol I had this problem before. I just un-installed the program and waited maybe an hr or so and then re-installed it back and it worked. May have been just on luck but id try that first. If that doesn't work maybe contact carbon support and they can help you out.
    I poker face off and now she faceless.
    I poker so much I deserve a bracelet!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Prolly just an internet error on your part, no issues here. Keep trying or then contact support like the above post says. Uninstall and reinstall works as well too. The carbon reps on 2+2 recommend it a lot as well...

No issues here - I know this is the standard answer, but have you rebooted? That kind of thing has happened to me before and a reboot usually clears it up.

PokerOwned Pro
    ahhh must be the ROOKIE PAGE LoL Cheapseats

Quote Originally Posted by cheapseats View Post
    I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem on getting on to carbon. I click on the icon and it just says finding a server but no tab comes up?
    Sounds like an internet connection error on your end. Try reconnecting to the internet if this ever happens again.

PokerOwned Veteran
    A lot of times this is an internet issue, just wait it out to play later or try something to fix it.